Sunday, April 9, 2017

Bitcoin Mining

 I've had a TON of people asking lately so I've decided to compile a quick guide on how I set up a bitcoin wallet and started cloud mining for profit. 

 I've only found TWO free bitcoin miners I like, Bitminer.io, and Startminer.com which generates about .0006 btc daily ($0.71 USD as of today) EACH. So about $10 a week, not too shabby. But as far as paid services, my favorite is Coinfactory.io. 7% daily ROI in perpetuity on deposits. Daily payouts. No Gh/s calculations necessary, no contracts, no bull. 

Here's how I got set up:

 1. Go to Coinbase.com and set up a wallet if you don't have one already. You get $10 free when you buy your first $100 worth of bitcoin! (that $10 is just a couple dollars shy of the upgrade cost of .01btc for V1.1 of one of the free miners, which would then earn $15/wk instead of $10)

 2. Set up FREE accounts with Bitminer.io and Startminer.com !
Free money is a no brainer!

3. Check back and watch your balance grow! Withdraw daily or compound it back in and generate passive revenue 7 days a week, even while you sleep.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment