Friday, April 14, 2017

What a week!

 So this week was exciting. 

 $DOLV peaked over .08 before consolidating (before its next run upon the release of consolidated financial statements imo, check the DD on Ihub

 Some of my triple zeroes ran, FCGD from .0001 to .0005 amid announcement of coal ventures (I sold a partial position, recouped original investment, all house money).

 Withdrawing daily from coinfactory.io to the tune of about $50 USD with no issues.
What an incredible week!🔥 I'm almost sad it's a Holiday tomorrow! 😅 As a trader, I miss weekdays..🏖 #firstworldproblems #daytrader #stocks #money #makemoney #motivation #followme #follows #entrepreneur #boss #bitcoin #workfromhome - Timothy Kingery (@acis25)

 So is this all I do? Absolutely not. 

 Is this a typical week? Not quite. 

 But it is certainly noteworthy, nobody wants to see "average" on instagram.



I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amatuer investor. I will not be liable for any actions taken as a result of anything you read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment