Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hello World.

 My goal is to help everyone I can be as profitable as possible with a variety of means I have personally and successfully used myself. I am always open to new ideas and hearing what has worked for others as well, so please don't hesitate if you have something to contribute.

 I've won grand prize sweepstakes, eaten countless free meals as a mystery shopper, invested in stocks, forex, and crypto-currencies, and more. I have a strong background in computer networking and seven years experience working on robots and plastics machinery.

 I left my career in plastics/robotics behind to build a brighter future, work for myself, and spend more time with my family. My plan is to network with as many investors, entrepeneurs, and like-minded individuals as possible to combine our talents and ideas to succeed in our endeavors.

 There will be more to come as I will attempt to update this page regularly with articles, links, and ramblings I feel others may find of use. This is more of a test post than anything, so check back soon!





LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for the use of any of the content on my blog in any way by others. This is all for entertainment purposes only. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Whatever other legal jargon needs to go here, my results are not typical, investing is dangerous and most of you can't do it right so don't even try. By reading this blog you acknowledge you agree to these terms and understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment