Sunday, April 16, 2017

A word on HYIPS

I am caution everyone to do their own research before considering investing in HYIPs or any similar program.

 Coinfactory appears to be a standard HYIP (High Yield Investment Program), with a shelf life. The business model is not practical, it is a very new company, and there are many others like it.

 The fact others were posting their withdraws in forums drew me in, and I have had no issues withdrawing so far, however I don't trust it to stand the test of time in the long term. The power to compound a small deposit is too high. I fear the day will come withdraws will exceed deposits and the company will not be able to generate enough to cover it.

 A better strategy for playing these HYIPs may be to get in many of them with a small amount each and withdraw immediately. I may continue to play with them, but I will be even more cautious from here on out.

 I've currently earned .42 of .62 active deposit with coinfactory and withdrawn $55 ish a day for 7 days now. Continuing to withdraw daily.

 Personally, I'm about to invest in a newer one which looks better than coinfactory, called CoinexPRO.com


CoinexPRO.com promises 10% daily for life, has automatic withdraw, and a ton of other features that make it better than Coinfactory IMO. I'm putting .05 BTC on it, and will set up auto-withdraw. If it survives 11 days, I'll be in profit. (update: Just put another .5 BTC on it Monday)

I'll keep everyone updated!

Update 4/19: In profit on coinfactory, withdrawing around $200/USD a day between that and coinexpro as of yesterday.



Update 4/25: Both are still paying!
I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amatuer investor. I will not be liable for any actions taken as a result of anything you read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment