Saturday, April 8, 2017

$DOLV

  I originally alerted $DOLV on my Facebook Mar. 23rd and secured an entry of $.007 a share. The rumored reverse merger with a chinese electric vehicle company turned out to be true when the news officially dropped a week later and within two weeks $DOLV has powered it's way up past $.047 several times. I don't believe it's done running yet. I am also long in $ELTZ at $.007 coincidentally. It closed Friday at .018

 Update: 

$DOLV has spiked to the .08s and back down. Consolidated financials should be released in the next week.



$ELTZ has settled around .022


 A compilation of the due diligence and news for $DOLV can be found Here and here: 
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=130488175

https://www.insiderfinancial.com/dolat-ventures-inc-otcmkts-dolv-is-todays-focus-stock/121106/










I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amatuer investor. I will not be liable for any actions taken as a result of anything you read here.


No comments:

Post a Comment